- When: Saturdays, Feb 28, Mar 21, Apr 18 and May 23 4-6pm
- Where: Caribou Baby Williamsburg/Greenpoint Map
- Price: 4-movie series for $36/person or $60/couple. Single screening for $12/person or $20/couple. Drop-ins $15/person.
Are you expecting? Planning to get pregnant? Passionate about all things pregnancy & birth? Come learn more about pregnancy, birth and early parenting experience from the top, world renowned experts in an enjoyable and accessible way. Join us for the screenings of those excellent documentaries and educational series:
- The Business of Being Born - February 28th 4-6pm / Guest Speakers joining for the Q&A: Elan Vital McAllister, Founder and Senior Advisor at Choices in Childbirth & Umaimah Mahmud-Thiam, NYC Homebirth midwife
- Orgasmic Birth - March 21st 4-6pm / Guest Speaker: Tania Zirulnik, NYC Homebirth midwife
- Happy Healthy Child - New Date To Be Confirmed 4-6pm / Guest Speaker: Sarah Kamrath, Movie Producer & Director
- Breastmilk - May 23rd 4-6pm / Guest Spekaer: Lea Rivera Todaro, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
Years of studies and research, incredible expertise and wisdom, true stories and true live – all beautifully captured by the amazing moviemakers passionate about all those topics.
Everything presented in an easy and powerful way that won’t leave you indifferent.
Meet and talk with expecting parents, as well as doulas, midwives and other birth workers, as each screening will be followed by an open discussion.
It’s an excellent opportunity to widen your views and knowledge about these important topics.
It won’t be just a regular movie night out. We guarantee that the way you look at birth and life with a newborn will change. Join us for this unique opportunity to learn, meet, enjoy and share!